[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:45:59 UTC 2016

I was not disputing the existence of jurisdictional issues. I was pointing out the implausibility of the idea that the governments of the world would grant jurisdictional immunity to ICANN in the absence of precedent.

Best regards,

John Laprise, Ph.D.

Consulting Scholar

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jplaprise/> http://www.linkedin.com/in/jplaprise/