[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-TravelFunding-ICANN58-FirstRoundApplications-Approvals

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Tue Dec 20 09:53:12 UTC 2016

Hello Bernard,

As applications for the second and final round of travel funding to ICANN
58 will close on 23:59 UTC Sunday 8 January 2017 and will be evaluated by
Friday 13 January 2017.

Could you please provide a link to the application. I would like to apply
for travel funding to ICANN 58.

Thanks

Daniel K. Nanghaka

ᐧ

Daniel Nanghaka
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298