[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:41:51 UTC 2016

Hello,

I also don't see the logic in sending two questionnaires. There may be some
logic in treating the responses to questions 1 to 3 separate from question
4, but we are not yet at that stage. It will be better the question is not
added at all than to send it as a separate questionnaire.

Overall I am indifferent about adding or not adding but since there is
seemingly a lot of support to add, I don't see the significant harm it will
cause by doing that[1]. Based on the response of the Co-Chairs to my
question, I would suggest that it's better to let all the 4 questions be
presented and let's see what issues emerge from their responses. Then we
can start to do a few round trips to legal and hopefully remind ourselves
the possible consequences of addressing certain issues in a particular way.
Some of which has already been echoed during WS1.

Regards
1. Nevermind that it could generate some political news/headlines but am
sure this group is already used to that by now ;-)
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos