[CCWG-ACCT] HR subgroup question to CCWG plenary

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 21:01:56 UTC 2016

Dear Niels,
Thank you very much for the hard works
I think we need to just send this doc. to the Plenary and let the
distinguished co -chairs also do some work and sort out the workable way
forward.
There is no need  to re discuss the matter otherwise the Professional
talkers talk and talks and again talks among themselves without listening
to others
Enough is enough.
We have done what we should do . There are duplication and reptation in the
Report of WS1and we have to leave it like this .
The only thing that we need to do  at this satge and even before going to
Plenary is the following:
  Consider which specific Human Rights conventions or other instruments
should be used by ICANN in interpreting and implementing the Draft Human
Rights Bylaw.
Regards
Kavouss