[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:22:41 UTC 2016

While I also share same question with Martin, I don't think it may be too
early to give a definite response as you seem to have provided Milton as I
guess that is what the question 4 seem to be all about. Unless we are
already trying to process the questions before administering them.

Hence I also look forward to what comes up as responses to that question
even though I have feeling that it's gonna cost volunteer time and legal
fees :)

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos