[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:59:10 UTC 2016

Dear Seun,
You put many words together but that has nothing to do with Jurisdiction .
Just an incoherent approach .
Please clearly describe your idea which camp do you defend pls ?
No change ?
Or address  the  sensitive jurisdiction .
Can you tell me what the business of the US Court to decide on . afarica.:
You are African and must normally defend that people.
Why a UIS COURS is expected to decide on the interest of African People in
deciding whether it is the intestats of African to delegate the string to
Applicant 1 or applicant 2 .
Why not an African or international court should decide on the case.
Regards
Kavouss