[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Feb 1 00:55:34 UTC 2016

Mr. Brunner-Williams

As I said before, perhaps not clearly enough for you, I have no view on the
matter.  The IRP (that you seem to want to ignore) did, however, have a
view.  I would not want to attempt to summarize it for fear of not doing it
justice.  Indeed, the entire opinion is worth reading.  If you read that and
do not think that the IRP concluded that GAC had acted improperly, so be it
... but no fair reading of the opinion could interpret it that way.

Regards
Paul

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com