[CCWG-ACCT] The 60 percent solution

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 15:26:42 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss,

Thank you for your compromise proposal/ solution. The CCWG really does need
to get over this  huge hurdle.
I am struggling to keep to up.
 In preparation for the call tomorrow , could you/ Co Chairs  summarise your
and Becky ' alternative recommendation.  The key question to me is which is
easier to implement and the simplest to understand.
Many thanks,
Phil