[CCWG-ACCT] The 60 percent solution

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Feb 2 00:00:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 09:41:07PM +0000, Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch wrote:

> I guess other GAC colleagues may confirm that the 2/3 were part of a package deal agreed in Dublin by consensus. A package deal which contained other elements different to the 2/3.

Do you know of somewhere this agreement was communicated?  I do not
recall an agreement in the CCWG about such a package; what I recall is
a lot of discussion about the idea, and I'm unable to find a consensus
determination to this effect in the CCWG materials.  Similarly, it
doesn't seem to be (as Greg outlined and as I noticed the other day)
in the GAC communiqué from Dublin.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com