[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript link for CCWG ACCT Meeting #82 - 2 February

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Feb 3 03:18:22 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Just some brief comments on the discussion on operational procedures for AoC reviews:

>>  There are 3 questions for the Board so we can understand these requirements better.

>>  Would the community have input on developing or approving these initial Oper. Standards?

I would expect so.   I would see that ultimately each review team should actually develop operational standards overtime just as the nominating committee has done.    The community should certainly have input into those processes.

>>  Could the CCWG proposals on size & composition, working methods, and timing be considered the starting point for the Operational Standards?

Yes.

>>  What is process for revising and approving changes later on?

For detailed operational processes - I would see that the review teams could probably approve them for each review with input from the SOs and ACs.   Not dissimilar to how the CCWG developed its charter.

>>  SDelBianco - We only require max, size, composition, timings and methods. The rest can be in Ops.

That makes sense.   I think for the bylaws it should stay at a high level with respect to each of those topics.

WE will have a looka t the language that is intended to guide the development of the bylaws and maybe suggest some edits for consideration.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin