[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Timing and agenda Thursday's call and options to be discussed?

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Feb 3 06:01:20 UTC 2016

Hello co-chairs

Could you please respond to the email below?

Consultations in our constituencies are quite difficult whithout a clear process and timeline and agenda from your side.

Please answer this in full and do not point to general information:

We would also be grateful for an agenda, including a clear identification (and the text) of the options to be discussed, as was requested during this morning's call in the chat.

thanks and regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Have you already sent the invites for the call on Thursday?