[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Recommendation 6 - Final draft for CCWG comments - co-chair approval requested

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 4 02:42:49 UTC 2016

Unfortunately i did not write in time.

I did object to one point.

> 29 Maintain the openness of the Internet.
>  N/A

I do not believe this is the case.  Recommendation 6 is instrumental to
meeting this requirement as there s nothing else in our recommendation
that maintains the openness of the Internet.

I know I am just one participant and some people do not consider the
views of one participant relevant,  (I have been told that one person is
not a big enough minority) but this is something I will make a point of
again as this issue is discussed further.

avri