[CCWG-ACCT] Timing and agenda Thursday's call and options to be discussed?

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Feb 4 07:30:42 UTC 2016

Understood fully, but I just ask that the GAC understand that the GNSO is currently working very hard to agree on that exact item so that we can come to a compromise that works for all stakeholders involved. As the GAC of all groups understands this is a complex and time consuming effort to ensure that those of us on the CCWG are reflecting the wishes of the GNSO as a whole and that our constituent members views are reflected in any final consensus.

This is not something that we are dragging our feet on intentionally we are working to ensure that our position on the Becky/Kavouss proposal is solid and final for other stakeholders to work with.

-jg

Sent from my iPad