[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Recommendation 2 - Final draft for CCWG comments

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:48:42 UTC 2016

All,

As of the close of the comment period
​ for Recommendation 2​
 no comments had been received.

Therefore this recommendation is
​ ​
considered final (note: the potential compromise for Recommendation 11 may
require changes to Recommendation 2 as noted in the email presenting the
compromise. That email includes a red line of Recommendation 2 with the
proposed changes).

Given there were no changes from the legal review version this will not be
re-submitted for a final legal review (lawyers will review the complete
package when it is completed).

Clean version attached.

Thank you.

​