[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 and a way forward to include compromise text suggested by the Board

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 5 16:38:12 UTC 2016

I think that we want a chartering process comparable to that of the
CCWG. I presume that if a HR group were to come into existence and
was not chartered by a reasonable number of orgs, then the Board
would not agree to the "semi-binding" nature of the outcomes (forgive
me inventing a new word to describe the CCWG-Board process previously
agreed to).

Alan