[CCWG-ACCT] Responses to Rafael's Questions

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Feb 5 19:30:37 UTC 2016

Dear Andrew

I guess you have misunderstood. Apologies if I was trying to be humorous.

The new community powers and the new IRP, which we all have been developing these last months, establish legal means to appeal and turn down any Board decision inconsistent with ICANN's Mission, including any based on GAC advice.

Best

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet