[CCWG-ACCT] Let's keep the discussion focused

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Sat Feb 6 18:45:32 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As discussions evolve, some heated exchanges take place. We would like to kindly encourage you to abide to ICANN expected standards of behavior (see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2012-05-15-en ), no matter how heated or passionate the discussion is turning.

Disagreeing enriches discussion. Disrespecting others doesn't.

Let's keep focused on the issues we still need to resolve and keep the collaboration flowing as it has been characteristic in our group: in a friendly, open and respectful manner.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Kind regards ,

León