[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 and a way forward to include compromise text suggested by the Board

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:04:32 UTC 2016

I would point out that SSAC is a Chartering Organization of the CCWg, with
two appointed Members, who have been following our discussions and
contributed where they felt appropriate.  I would also point out that
virtually anyone can join the CCWG as a participant at any time, and
participate generally or specifically (on a particular effort).  As such,
the current structure can easily accommodate new or increased participation
by SSAC or RSSAC, with regard to HR or any other part of WS2.

Greg