[CCWG-ACCT] Review period closed -- Thank you

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun Feb 14 22:19:00 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Thank you for your comments on the proposal. We are working to track the
comments and produce the next (final) versions of the document. In keeping
with our timeline, here below are some upcoming dates:

16 Feb 0600 UTC ‹ CCWG-Accountability Meeting

17 Feb 1700 UTC ­ Minority Statements are due for incorporation into Final
Report. If the Board wishes to submit a statement or comment confirming that
gaps have been addressed, then this would be the due date for that
statement.

18 Feb 1800 UTC ­ CWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal on Work
Stream 1 Recommendations will be sent to the Chartering Organizations for
their consideration and approval. This will include publication on the ICANN
website and associated communications.

Best,
Grace