[CCWG-ACCT] Updated Minority Statement for the CCWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:39:44 UTC 2016

Dear Co-chairs,

As a member of the CCWG on Accountability appointed by the GAC, and on
behalf of the governments of:

Argentina
Brazil
Chile
France
Paraguay
Peru
Portugal
Uruguay
Venezuela

I am submitting an updated verision of the Minority Statement which I sent
yesterday.

Please consider the document attached to this email as the new updated
version, which replaces the previous one. I have also attached a pdf
version.

Please confirm the reception of this message and its attached documents.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Best regards

Olga Cavalli
Argentina GAC Representative
GAC Vicechair