[CCWG-ACCT] Updated Minority Statement for the CCWG-Accountability Supplemental Final Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:35:55 UTC 2016

Does this constitute an objection?

My understanding is that only objections can be accompanied by a minority opinion.

As the GAC works by consensus, I assume t means the GAC objects.

Given Ms Gross Minority statement It follows she objects.

I have objected formally as well and have sent a Minority Statement.

Can the Co-Chairs please declare non-consensus so we can all get on with our lives?

Not only would it be cost saving...

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPhone 6s