[CCWG-ACCT] Board position re the GAC carve out

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:26:21 UTC 2016

Dear All,

It may not be appropriate to paint the Board's Comment as *«Interference"*

Comments are comments

People may agree or may disagree with that but should not make value
judgement

There is no need that someone be angry.

Angry with whom and why?  And on what ground

If we do not like a comment why we should be angry

We should have the ability to listen to each other's comment even if we do
not like them just friendly and nicely say we do not agree

There is no Earthquake no Tsunami no Hurricane .Why we should be angry.

WE SHOULD TALK TO EACH OTHER FRIENDLY AND NICELY AND PATIENTLY

TKS AND BEST REGARDS

KAVOUSS