[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:40:49 UTC 2016

Dear All,
The simplest and most straight forward was to resolve the issue;
address/ meet the Boards Concerns is that in no way and Under any
circumstances, the Spill of the Board should be decided by less than 4SO/
AC. That was the golden ruilehat everybody agreed before this so-called
CARVE_OUT being proposed generating considerable disagreements and disputes
Imagine that all we have done to bring ther Board on CCWG SIDE would be
compromised if the Bioard tables a SERIOUS CONCERNS /disagreement on
reduction on the Number os SO/AC from 4 to 3 ,no matter Under what
circumnstances.
Retention 4 SO(AC for Spill over of the Board may decrease the concerns of
Carve-out to a greater extent
Regards
Kavouss