[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun Feb 21 22:38:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:12:57PM +0100, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:

> *Consequently the so-called special privilege repeatedly referred to  by
> others would in fact very rarely happens *

In that case, of course, the carve-out doesn't take effect anyway.  So
if this is in fact to be so rare, why would anyone argue that it needs
to be changed?  The argument, "Such-and-thus effect is never going to
happen, so we must set up the procedures around it perfectly," doesn't
really seem to hang together.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com