[CCWG-ACCT] The GAC made me do it

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Mon Feb 22 17:30:41 UTC 2016

So, for clarity, connecting two seemingly separate issues:

  *   If a SO-run PDP leads to a bylaw change, blocking that change would require the support of the relevant SO

And

  *   If the board wants to implement GAC advice and the community intends to prevent that by recalling the board, the GAC does not even have a say

Steve and his board are quite right, in my opinion: “the long established equilibrium” is up for grabs

Best,

Roelof