[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Feb 22 20:38:09 UTC 2016

Dear Kavous

I disagree … as did the community in the last discussion.  You now wish to reopen the discussion – a desire I will oppose.  If you succced in reopening this issue then I will push to reopen others … its that simple.

Either you believe in the process (as I do) or you abuse it …

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660