[CCWG-ACCT] Confusion and my position

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Feb 23 16:33:26 UTC 2016

Hi

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 05:28:49AM +1300, Jordan Carter wrote:

> I look forward to us moving on, getting this report out, getting CO
> agreement, and getting on with implementation.

I do too, but I confess I'm a little concerned in reading the poll
results.  To the extent I see a pattern, it is of hardening divisions
between people from different constituencies.  As I've said, I can
support whatever consensus emerges (though like Becky, I think the
arguments for one of these positions are quite clearly stronger than
for the other one); but at the moment, I have no idea what consensus
might emerge.  I really urge people to find a way at least not to
object to some stable outcome.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com