[CCWG-ACCT] Review/withdrawal of minority views

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Feb 23 20:49:10 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As we finalize the report for transmittal to Chartering Organizations, we want to offer the five members who submitted minority statements (Eberhard, Olga, Robin, Izumi and Tijani) an opportunity to revise (or retract) those statements, and for any other members to submit statements, if they would like to do so.

The process for this will be as follows:
Members have 48h (starting from receipt of this email) to submit any revisions, retractions, or new minority statements.
We will publish the full report today, including the 19 February version of Appendix A. However, we will note in our transmittal letter to Chartering Organizations that a revised Appendix A will follow in 48h.
After the 48h period (approximately at 2100 UTC on 25 February), we will update and recirculate the 25 February version of Appendix A to Chartering Organizations.

To be clear, we will accept revisions to, or retractions of, existing minority statements, and new minority statements from SO/AC appointed members. We will keep to one statement per member.

Thank you,

Leon and Thomas (Mathieu is on leave)