[CCWG-ACCT] Understanding of Amended Paragraph 72 of Annex 2

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:03:32 UTC 2016

Technically, the limitation will be applicable to the status of the
individual board member to be removed i.e whether appointed by SO/AC or by
nomcom as the removal processes and required thresholds differ. The other
limitation I foresee is the time it would take to carry out the one-by-one
removal process unless ofcourse the community trigger the process
concurrently which is unlikely.(it will be quite a record breaking coup :-)
)

However, if the goal is to spill significant number of the board by
removing the individual members, then it'd be better to go the single route
of spilling the entire board to save time. Nevertheless, I guess the main
catch is that both options are possible.

Regards