[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding what happens if fewer than five o f ICANN’s SOs and ACs agree to be Decisional Participants in the Empowered Community

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:41:42 UTC 2016

Dear All
We are not yet even planning to write Bylaws.
We have not yet receive definitive reply from chattering organisation on their participation( full, partial, case by case,,,)
Then we need not to raise any such issue at this stage.
I do not support any such thought.
Best regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone