[CCWG-ACCT] FW: ICYMI: RELEASE: Sen. Cruz: ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade Is Misleading the United States Senate

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Feb 24 10:59:06 UTC 2016

That the same people who advised Fadi to give a narrative response that lectured Congress and didn't answer their questions, assuming Fadi did receive advice on the matter, may be, in whole or in part, responsible for shepherding the transition through Congress does give cause for concern.

Sent from my iPhone