[CCWG-ACCT] Request for Clarification on Threshold Issue

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Feb 29 21:37:52 UTC 2016

hi Brett

It's not my position, so please don't characterise it as such. It is the
position of the CCWG as expressed in all three versions of our report. The
difficulties of decision-making you refer to have been understood and taken
into account throughout our work. The thresholds for decisions were
established with that reality firmly in mind.

best,
Jordan