[CCWG-ACCT] Marrakech CCWG meeting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:17:50 UTC 2016

Mathieu,
All,
I can not wait for the decision which may not be taken so soon.
I booked my flight and Hotel to be there on 03 March with a view that CCWG
meets on 04 March.
I do not understand what is meeting strategy.
04 March was announced formally on a provisional basis .At that time those
announced that might have been informed of that strategy.
Things are too slow ?
Regards
Kavouss