[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:08:08 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs
I am worried about the future work progress.
Not being able to even highlight the main points of agenda of Tuesday call
is alarming that we may waste our time to just talk to each other either on
micro or chat with no serious results
Ber careful one can not push for a 3 hours meeting without having a clear
agenda.
Regards
Kavouss .