[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:55:08 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for the message.
1. You need to have a precise time management for each item
2. You have selected Rec. 12 and 4 for discussion .
2.1 In my view Rec. 12 ,work stream 2 may have less priority than other Rec.
2.2 How would you wish to proceed in examining these two Recs.,I did
suggest that a working document containing all comments received ,
including those from the ICANN