[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:02:33 UTC 2016

À *Thomas*, *Mathieu*, *León*, Alice, Accountability

Thank you very much for the message.
1. You need to have a precise time management for each item
2. You have selected Rec. 12 and 4 for discussion .
2.1 In my view Rec. 12 ,work stream 2 may have less priority than other Rec.
2.2 How would you wish to proceed in examining these two Recs.,I did
suggest that a working document containing all comments received ,
including those from the ICANN..I proposed some days ago that a working
document containing all comments to a given Rec. including those from the
ICANN Board be included in that consolidated working document .However, it
seems to me that you do not listen to anyone else but only to your own .
Please do not insist on your own views
3. I also do not know what is the strategy to discuss the GPI.If you want
to push to have a definition , is it totally counter productive .If you
wish to have a very high level narrow description of GPI, it may have some
results.
4. I wish to reiterate that the ICANN bOARD COMMENTS SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY
CONSIDERED WITH SOME PRIORITY