[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:56:09 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu
Dear Thomas
Dear Leon
Pls note that your role to reach a possible agreement or consensus is very vital
Pls then forget about your own position .
You need to have a reconciliatory  role to push for a consensus.
We are not going yo accept all comments as they would be considered based on their merits snd weight and the amount of support that associated with  .
As for the Board , we also need to consider their influential values and thus try to negotiate with their formal spokesman.
We should do our best without being influence by right or left
This is very important
We are not in stage of confrontation with them but wish to work with them
Regards
Kavousd  .

.