[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:20:44 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chair,
I wish to reiterate my previous comments that a  3  contineous hours of
call is almost inefficient
We need to reconsider that as I have suggested to gether with No. of call
as well as the deadline.
However, for this first call, I SUGGEST TO HAVE 20 MINTS OF PAUSE during
the call i.e 2 times 80 mints with 20 mints pause between
Regards
Kavouss