[CCWG-ACCT] Summary material related to recommendations and draft report

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Jan 6 13:41:57 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

As discussed during our call yesterday, the co-chairs will circulate after
each call some material to capture the status of our deliberations
regarding each of the recommendations.

To facilitate email discussions we will use one email thread per agenda
item (one thread for recommendation 12, one for Board removal power for
instance). This will also facilitate the inclusion of your inputs.

Each thread will include an updated draft of the detailed recommendation,
in edit mode. The reference document is the proof-read version of our 3rd
report. The emails will also recap the main conclusions of our
deliberations, for ease of reference and to help colleagues who could not
attend the call catch up with the discussion.

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to fruitful and
constructive discussions.

Best,

Thomas, Leon & Mathieu