[CCWG-ACCT] draft language for certification to lawyers on HR question

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:55:33 UTC 2016

+1 on both counts, with minor modification. Would suggest inclusion of the
words in bold in the second paragraph ".... the inclusion *of the language
as proposed in the 3rd draft* in the bylaws would...".

Regards

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Niels ten Oever <lists at digitaldissidents.org

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!