[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jan 6 19:03:10 UTC 2016

Is attached in DRAFT FORM.  Anything missing or wrong should be attributed to incompetence rather than conspiracy.  I am still working on questions in 1 section.  I will also shortly resend a variety of previously circulated resource documents.
J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>