[CCWG-ACCT] The CCWG and external self-interest

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Jan 6 19:07:05 UTC 2016

Heritage Foundation is an NCUC/NCSG member in good standing and has every right to advocate for its position, which is a constituent position of the NCSG consensus.

Its outrageous that a board member would even contemplate taking a position that would logically taken to its conclusion would seek to minimise or reject the views of a constituent of the ICANN community.
I seriously hope you will retract this message George, as its not representative of the high standards you generally display as a veteran of the ICANN board.

-James Gannon