[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #75

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Thu Jan 7 04:03:06 UTC 2016

Dear Robin,

The key issues for discussion on Rec. #1 are:

1. Discuss further scoping of inspection rights (§19 and beyond) to address Board concerns based on Board suggestion and lawyer memo (details on pages 5-6 of the document sent to the list):

a. Confirm scope and limitations;

b. Discuss thresholds for this new “power”: board suggest 2 for community Forum and 3 SO/ACs; Lawyers suggested 1 SO or AC was sufficient (no community Forum).

2. Confirm or discuss whether GAC is a decisional participant in the Community powers. (Might need to be delayed until we receive formal GAC input)— se comment on page 6 of the document sent to the list.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.

Best regards,

León