[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Jan 7 15:00:55 UTC 2016

Hi Becky

that piece was more for the Co-Chairs to answer.

Notwithstanding personal positions I recall a decision being taken, and as far as I remember it was to formulate the question in more specific terms after consulting with ICANN Legal.

So I would very much appreciate any info on this from the Co-Chairs.

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet