[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 4 - power to remove Individual Board director - 1st reading conclusions

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Jan 8 13:56:06 UTC 2016

Distinguished colleagues,

I am not a native English speaker, but reading this thread, I have the
impression that “comprehensive and written rationale” might address the
concern raised by Alan, while avoiding the (unexpressed) concern that the
rationale would be an empty declaration, within which the “real” arguments
would actually not be found ?

Best,

Mathieu