[CCWG-ACCT] DOCUMENT - Rec 6 – Human Rights (first reading)

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Jan 12 05:46:28 UTC 2016

Dear Niels, all,
While written feedback from our lawyers is pending, they have indicated to us that they do not see additional risks. However, it is possible that the mere mentioning of HR is perceived as an invitation to raise claims against the organization, against which ICANN might need to defend itself.

We should have our discussion in the light of this scenario.

Best,
Thomas

---
rickert.net