[CCWG-ACCT] improve working methods for drafting of reports issued in name of CCWG - ACCT

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Tue Jan 12 18:20:13 UTC 2016

Avri

I am probably being very dull after the end of a long day of doing
figurework, but I really don't quite follow your meaning here.

What exactly is the critical necessity to which you refer?

Having a vague secretive black box, or making sure we don't have one?? I
think it's a bit late for the latter.

Nigel

(Unless Darth Vader is going to take off his helmet, the Empire's will
shall prevail?)