[CCWG-ACCT] "Christmas trees" and "Consumer Trust" in Article 1 of the Bylaws

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Wed Jan 13 02:25:19 UTC 2016

Thank you Eric,

the footnote is greatly appreciated from down here in Central America. I
would never make fun of the pretentions, and greatly respect your internal
values and freedoms as per your constitution a lot.

But the external track record is indeed inconsistent. For that reason I
prefer to leave ICANN out of this discussion. The fight for human rights is
at a different level.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg