[CCWG-ACCT] "Christmas trees" and "Consumer Trust" in Article 1 of the Bylaws

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Jan 13 15:59:35 UTC 2016

I understand your point Avri, but (as I said, unlike the HR issue) we have
had no real dialogue on what ³consumer trust² encompasses (outside of the
new gTLD review context), so it seems to me that moving the issue to WS2
is the only possible approach.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>