[CCWG-ACCT] "Christmas trees" and "Consumer Trust" in Article 1 of the Bylaws

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:01:23 UTC 2016

Andrew,

I don't think it's anything so cataclysmic.  I'm not sure what the "very
concern" was, of course.  If it was any application beyond the new TLDs
then maybe your concern is realized.  But I think this is still a focused
"commitment."  Whatever ICANN has to do in this regard would still be
bounded by its mission, even if it is not limited to new gTLDs.

Greg